confused I'm a Japanese and have been living in the US for 3yrs. I don't have an education here and haven't had friendships with a lot of people. I only have one girl who I hang with sometimes. While we were talking about her boyfriend and I said he thinks too much and is too worried about what she does etc. Then she goes like she doesn't want me to think that he is a crazy person. I'm not calling him a crazy person or anything bad. I was just saying that he is too anxious and needs to take it easy. She seemed irritated by what I said which was obvious because she said she needs to pick up her relative right after so we left. While we were walking to her car she mentioned that she got tipsy and feeling sick from stomach so she is going to rest in car until she feels better even though she is supposed to pick up her relative. She walked to her car straight shot and hopped in without having a good-bye moment. Now she talks to me as if nothing happened. I haven't been treated by friends before and seems like expressing your feeling either like her or not is never new. Is this like a normal event in relationship or in any context? Because in this case, if she didn't want to talk about a particular topic then she could have told me that she doesn't want to so let's talk about other thing or whatever. I kinda feel bad that I made her feel uncomfortable but also feel like she is kinds selfish that she insisted I implied he is a crazy person.... What do you think? What do you think I'm supposed to do with this? I'm having a mixed feeling that I'm mad at her behavior and I feel like I'm losing a friend and I'm suffering from the fact that I made her feel uncomfortable. So many feelings running in my head and I cried while I was telling the story to my husband... I need a help..
1

I'm Japanese and have been living in the US for 3 years. I don't have an education here and haven't had friendships with a lot of people. 

I only have one girl who I hang with sometimes. While we were talking about her boyfriend, and I said he thinks too much and is too worried about what she does etc. Then she goes like she doesn't want me to think that he is a crazy person. I'm not calling him a crazy person or anything bad. I was just saying that he is too anxious and needs to take it easy.

She seemed irritated by what I said which was obvious because she said she needs to pick up her relative right after, so we left. While we were walking to her car she mentioned that she got tipsy and was feeling sick to her stomach, so she was going to rest in her car until she felt better even though she is supposed to pick up her relative. She walked straight to her car straight shot and hopped in without having a good-bye moment. Now she talks to me as if nothing happened.

I haven't been treated this way by friends before and it seems like expressing your feeling either like her or not is never new. Is this like a normal event in a relationship or in any context? Because in this case, if she didn't want to talk about a particular topic then she could have told me that she doesn't want to, so let's talk about some other thing or whatever. I kinda feel bad that I made her feel uncomfortable but also feel like she is kind of selfish that she insisted I implied he is a crazy person....

What do you think? What do you think I'm supposed to do with this? I'm having a mixed feelings that I'm mad at her behavior and I feel like I'm losing a friend and I'm suffering from the fact that I made her feel uncomfortable. So many feelings running around in my head and I cried while I was telling the story to my husband... I need a help..

英語はほとんど間違いないですね。"who I hang with"、"she goes like"、"or whatever"もバッチリ自然にしゃべられます。

"...either like her or not is never new" doesn't quite make sense, what are you trying to say?

で、言語が通じても人間関係はやはり複雑な問題ですね。

Thank you Cecily. I still feel like i'm the one who fight for this friendship. She hasn't replied yet or will never.. Maybe it's time to let it go.
I hope you both recover from your disagreement.