Екатерина
My First Opinion About The Website Hey everyone! I've been using this website only for a few days, but this short period made me really love this service. I found this site out accidentally surfing in the Internet. I'm fond of studing English and I try to find as many helpful sources as possible. And italki came out to be one of the greatest ones. More than a million people all over the world helping each other free! I think it's marvellous. Here I hope to improve my English skills, especially writing skills (I have some problems with punctuation) and also to increase my level of Spanish. Hope this site will help me further the way it helps me now. :)

My First Opinion About The Website

Hey everyone! I've only been using this website only for a few days, but in this short period made me I have come to really love this service.
I found this site out accidentally while surfing in the Internet. I'm fond of studying English and I try to find as many helpful sources as possible. And Italki turned came out to be one of the greatest ones. More than a million people all over the world helping each other for free! I think it's marvellous.
Here I hope to improve my English skills here, especially my writing skills (I have some problems with punctuation), and also to increase my level of Spanish. I hope this site will help me further. the way it helps me now. :)

My First Opinion About The Website

Hey everyone! I've been using this website for only for a few days, but this short period has made me really love this service.
I found this site out accidentally while surfing in the Internet. I'm fond of studing English and I try to find as many helpful sources as possible. And italki came out to be one of the greatest ones. More than a million people, all over the world, helping each other for free! I think it's marvellous.
Here, I hope to improve my English skills, especially writing skills (I have some problems with punctuation) and also to increase my level of Spanish. Hope this site will continue to help me futher the way that it helps me now. :)

Welcome!