Tatyana
Bears in Russia At us bears are dangerous. All spring and all summer the wood near my town burns. Therefore animals run from the fire to the town. On May 11, on the suburb of the my town two women were attacked by a bear. They gathered birch sap. Approach of a predator was felt by a dog who started barking loudly. The bear at first attacked it, then one of women, the second was succeeded to escape. She also reported the accident in a call center of police. On a scene police officers, the Ministry of Emergency Situations and the specialist of protection department of fauna left. They saw a bear who dug the earth the victim. A predator which showed aggression, trying to defend the production, shot from 10-meter distance. After the game manager I defined that the woman was attacked by a four-year-old she-bear. She partially removed a scalp from the victim, left a deep wound in a hip and already managed to cover it with earth. The victim was dug out and taken to hospital. It survived. Today in my town again there is a lot of smoke because the wood burns. I cancelled my jog in park.
2

Bears in Russia

Bears are dangerous. All spring and all summer WE EXPERIENCE FOREST FIRE IN OUR LOCALITY. Therefore animals run AWAY from the fire to the town. On May 11, on the suburb of the my town two women were attacked by a bear. They gathered AROUND birch sapS. Approach of a predator was SENSED by a dog who started barking loudly. The bear at first attacked THE DOG AND then one of THE women BUT the second ONE was succeeded to escape. She reported the accident TO POLICE CALL CENTER.

Police officers, the Ministry of Emergency Situations and the specialist of protection department of fauna left TOWARDS THE SCENE. They saw a bear who DIGGED A HOLE FOR the victim. A predator which showed aggression AND WAS trying to PREVENT the production, shot from 10-meter distance. ONLY AFTER THE EVENT MANAGER HAS EXPLAINED that the woman was attacked by a four-year-old she-bear. She partially SCALPED THE victim, left a deep wound in THE hip and managed to cover it with SOME DIRT/SAND. The victim was dIGGED out and taken to hospital. It survived.
Today in my town, again there is a lot of smoke because OF the wood burns/FOREST FIRE. I HAVE cancelled my jogGING in THE park.

hello,I'm a high school student. I konw English well but I think I need some practice to improve my speaking, lets help each other to improve our english.