Yulia
The holiday Hello again. Today is a little unusual day in my country and I’m going to say a few words about it. It’s kind of the professional holiday for people who have been in the army and specifically in airborne troops. I personally consider this day quite annoying and I’m going to explain why. Some of these people prefer to get drunk early in the morning and maintain this condition during at least the whole day. The whole day long they are going to bathe in the fountains in the parks, to ride on the car tops and yell, to use the smoke cartridges (actually I’ve already seen some of them), to fight and to do a lot of other stuff. I must emphasize that fortunately not all of soldiers answer to this description but only some of them. Some of my relatives and friends who have served in landing troops are quite an intelligent people. They just prefer to see some of their army friends and recall the funny stories from their army life. And I believe that most of the soldiers prefer to spend this day with some self-respect. But such kind of behavior can’t be noticed unlike swimming in the fountains. So I and other peaceful people often take a dim view of that holiday.
1

The holiday

Hello again. Today is a little bit of an unusual day in my country and I’m going to say a few words about it. It’s kind of the professional holiday for people who have been in the army and specifically in the airforce borne troops. I personally consider this day quite annoying and I’m going to explain why. Some of these people prefer to get drunk early in the morning and maintain this condition during at least throughout the whole day. The whole All day long they are going to bathe in the fountains in the parks, to ride on the car tops and yell, to use the smoke cartridges <em>what is a smoke cartridge?</em> (actually, I’ve already seen some of them), to fight and to do a lot of other stuff. I must emphasize that fortunately not all of soldiers answer to fit this description, but only some of them. Some of my relatives and friends who have served in landing the ground troops are quite an intelligent people. They just prefer to see some of their army friends and recall the funny stories from their army life. And I believe that most of the soldiers prefer to spend this day with some self-respect. But such kind of behavior isn’t be noticed, unlike swimming in the fountains. So I and other peaceful people often take a dim view of that this holiday.

Monday was a holiday here too :) Called heritage day!