Cinema I am graduate in cinema about 11 years ago.i made about 9 short film ,5 documentry film and played in 3 TV serials.I love writing story such as long and short story.i am writing a book which includes 50 short story now.after that i want to start a novel. one of the my documentry film will show in bbc persian coming soon.that title is cinema zero theater nothing.i wish my book translate to other language for readers around the world.
1

Cinema

I am graduate graduated in cinema about 11 years ago.[SPACE] iI have made about 9 short films, [SPACE], 5 documentry films and played acted in 3 TV serials.[SPACE] I love writing story fiction such as long and short storyies.[SPACE] At the moment iI am writing a book which includes 50 short storyies now.[SPACE] aAfter that iI want would like to start a novel. oOne of the my documentary films will be shown in on bbc persian BBC Persian coming soon.[SPACE] that The title is 'cCinema zZero tTheater nNothing'.[SPACE] i I wish hope that my books can be translated to other languages for readers around the world.

Cinema

I graduated in cinema about eleven years ago. In total I have made about nine short films, five documentary films, and acted in three television serials. I love writing fiction including both long and short stories. At the moment I am writing a book which includes fifty short stories. After that I would like to start writing a novel. One of my documentary films will be shown on BBC Persian soon, the title is 'Cinema Zero Theater Nothing'. I hope that my books might be translated into other languages for readers all around the world. 

- Blue = corrections

- Yellow = my suggestions

- Take care to add space after a period (UK English = full stop) and to capitalise the first letter of a sentence, and the pronoun 'I'. I'm sure you know this already :)

I would be intersted to see your documentary, when will it be shown?