Bill
Movie about Jan Bing Man Today, i went to EVENT to watch movie named " Jian BIng Man" with my girl friend. I heard this movie from my friends, and they told me it is the best comedy move from chinese film industry. To be honestly, i was not taking too mush expect on this movie, cause from my experience, most of the chinses comedy movie is similar. However, after i have watched this movie, i completely change my mind, i am so impressed by the director's humor, and his creative idea on the whole story. In addition, some of actors are quite profesional. Yes, i have to say it is truely the best funny movie from China, and i just can stop laughing when i recollect this movie.

Movie about Jan Bing Man

Today, i went to  an EVENT to watch a movie named " Jian BIng Man" with my girlfriend. I heard this movie from my friends, and they told me it is the best comedy movie of the  chinese film industry. To be honest,  i had no great expectations from this movie, because from my experience, most of the chinese comediEd are similar. However, after i watched this movie, i completely changed.my  mind.  i am so impressed by the director's humor, and his creative idea on the whole story. In addition, some of  the actors are quite professional. Yes, i have to say it is truly the best funny movie in China, and i cannot stop laughing when i this movie comes to my mind.