elena
Reading I think that reading is very important. In my opinion every book is a new world to discover, a private space where you can take shelter. Reading teach us many things. New words,new way of thinking or feeling about a theme. A book is one of the best presents for a friend or a relative. It's something special and original. I usually spend much time looking for the right book to give. But I'm so happy when people tell me how much they liked the book I chose. Unlucky I know lots of people that don't like reading or as they say "don't have time to read". We've to find the time to read.

Reading

I think that reading is very important. In my opinion every book is a new world to discover, a private space where you can take shelter.
Reading teaches us many things. New words, a new way of thinking or feeling about a theme.
A book is one of the best presents for a friend or a relative. It's something special and original.
I usually spend much time looking for the right book to give. But I'm so happy when people tell me how much they liked the book I chose.
Unlucky Unfortunately, I know lots of people that don't like reading or as they say "Don't have time to read".
We've to find the time to read.

Could you correct this please? Thank you!