Hiroya
Boring day Today was so boring. I had no plan to do. I really need to find someone who can hang out with me. I wandered at shopping mole by the way, There are many couples. That really makes me irritate. I know this is jealousy.
1

Boring day

Today was so boring. I had no plan to do. I really need to find someone who can hang out with me.
I wandered at shopping mole by the way, There are many couples. That really makes me irritate. I know this is jealousy.

Today was so boring. I had no plans to do anything. I really need to find someone who can hang out with me. I wandered through the shopping mall. There were many couples there. That really irritated me. I know this is jealousy.

"Love like a shadow flies when substance love pursues; Pursuing that that flies, and flying what pursues" William Shakespeare ;) Focus on other things and love comes to you itself. Stay positive :)
Today is so boring. I have no plan to do. I really need to find someone who can hang out with me. I wandered at shopping by the way, there are many couples. That really makes me irritating. I know this is jealousy.. this is my correction :3