Jessica小哲🎈
Beijing bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics 北京冬奥会 When I see the Water Cube printed "2022", I realize that Beijing bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics. I get excited about that news at first. Then I worry about that event rather than be excited. The primary problem I worry about is that it does not snow a lot in winter in Beijing. I lived at Syracuse called "snow city" for couples of years. When winter comes, snowstorms come along. Everyone lives in that city knows how to ski. That is the place suitable for the Winter Olympics. In contrast, Beijing is dry. I am afraid that the snow have to be produced artificially when the big event begins.

Beijing bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics 北京冬奥会

When I see saw the Water Cube printed displaying "2022", I realized that the Beijing bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics had succeeded.

I got/was very excited about that news at first. Then I started to worry about that event rather than be excited. The primary problem I worry about is that it does not snow a lot in winter in Beijing. I lived at Syracuse (called "snow city") for couples of a few/several years. When winter comes, snowstorms come along. Everyone who lives in that city knows how to ski. That is the a place suitable for the Winter Olympics. In contrast, Beijing is dry. I am afraid that the snow will have to be produced artificially when the big event begins.

I attempted to edit and correct this, but it appears to be locked
1. I realize Beijing has successfully bidded for the 2022 Winter Olympics. 2. Then Beijing and Zhangjiakou will jointly host the 2022 Winter Olympics in 2022.