哔啵啵
It finally rains. After being burned for a week, it finally rains now. An hour ago, I went out for jogging with my mom. The sky was dark, and I could see clouds piled up, though there was no wind. We started running along the river. And the weather changed so quickly that we could not get back home immediately. The rain poured down suddenly as if all the rain was controlled by a button and someone just pushed it. We had to wait under the bridge hoping it would slow down. However, things was not going to be like what I thought. It rains even more heavily just like a waterfall. What's worse, the thunder came, which made me scared to run into the rain. Here went my mom, who is the coolest guy that I ever met, kicked me into the rain and shouted, "run!" It seemed I had no choice but run because my clothes were wet immediately. So we ran, with a blurry sight, heavy shoes and sticky socks. We saw no one in the road, and we shouted and laughed all along the way running back home. It was actually rather fun.

It finally rained.

After being burning for a week, it's finally raining now.
An hour ago, I went out jogging with my mom. The sky was dark, and I could see clouds piled up, though there was no wind.

We started running along the river, and the weather changed so quickly that we could not get back home immediately. The rain poured down suddenly as if all the rain was controlled by a button and someone just pushed it. We had to wait under a bridge hoping it would slow down.

However, things were not going to be like what I thought. It rained even more heavily just like a waterfall. What's worse, the thunder came, which made me scared to run into the rain. Here my mom, who is the coolest gal I've ever met, kicked me into the rain and shouted "run!". It seemed I had no choice but to run because my clothes were immediately wet. So we ran, with blurry sight, heavy shoes and sticky socks. We saw no one on the road, and shouted and laughed all along the way running back home.

It was actually rather fun.

===

Fun entry to read. Tip: "the" refers to something specific/concrete, while "a" refers to one general thing. "The bridge" means there's a specific bridge you're talking about, that your reader already knows about. "A bridge" means there's a random bridge you hid under.