nhật khánh
my mood! I have thought life is unfair with me. But then I realized that's not true.I have had the opportunities but I did not grasp it, so it has disappeared in front of me.Maybe,i was not brave enough or too shy to do that.I began to feel i was really bad. I realized I should change.I need more confidence and courage to continue living for my family and those who have trusted me.I hope everything will be better.
1

My mood!

I used to think that life was being unfair with me. But then I realized that's not true. I have had the opportunities but I did not grasp them, so it has disappeared in front of me. Maybe, I was not brave enough or too shy to do that. I began to feel that I was really bad. I realized I should change. I need more confidence and courage to continue living for my family and those who have trusted me. I hope everything will be better.

Very good!

1

My mood!

I thought life was unfair with me. But then I realized thats not true. I have had opportunities but I did not grasp them, so they disappeared in front of me. Maybe I was not brave enough or too shy to do that. I began to feel that I was really bad. I realized I should change. I need more confidence and courage to continue living for my family and those who have trusted me. I hope everything will be better.

I will be try. Thank you everyone! :)
Aww :( I know how it is to be too shy. In my teenage years, I was overcome with crippling shyness. I could not get past it! Everything social made me nervous, yet I still wanted to be sociable. Everyone knew me as the guy that never spoke a word. It was not until my senior year of high school that I finally began to break free from it. Now, I am much more confident. However, I have had very difficult lessons in the process... These days, I think people wish I would shut up more than anything! :P I hope that you will fight against your shyness! It can seem scary at first, but if you don't try, then you won't get anywhere! Even if you fail, you can say that you tried. You can say that you experienced it. One day, you'll break out of your shell*, and you will succeed! *"To break out of one's shell" is a fairly common English idiom. It means something like "to stop being shy", likening shyness to a "shell" that encloses someone or guards him or her -- or the shell can be like a crab's shell.
The same problem you know. I think overshyness kills us... But it's so difficult to be confident, right? So many thoughts, so many fears... Looks like we shouldn't think about opportunities but take and follow them. Good luck!