Dung
myhometown i was born in thai nguyen provine of Viet Nam. I am pround of where i grown up. My hometown is very beautiful place. It has alot of tea tree field. it is priding a big -long green field. everybody word hard on the field to do land and grow tea tree on that. It is great when you drink that tea. the first time when you drink you feel bite but then you feel sweet in your mounth. and more and more you want to drink it more time than one. My home town is beautiful with green and yellow rice file. some time i come back my home town i close myeyes and breath a long breath i feel fresh and very healthy and happy when a wind though my hair and my body i want to fly with wind a long time. That is sweet memory i alway remember when i was a child.
1

My Hometown

I was born in thai nguyen provine of Viet Nam. I am proud of where I have grown up. My hometown is a very beautiful place. It has alot of tea tree fields. It is priding a big and long green field. everybody works hard on the field to build land and grow tea trees on it. It feels great when you drink the tea that is made from the tea trees. The first time you drink it you might think it's bitter but later it will taste sweet in your mounth. and more and more you want to drink it more time than one the more you drink it, the more you want to keep drinking it. My home town is beautiful with green and yellow rice fields. Sometimes when I come to back to my home town, I close my eyes and take a deep breath. When I do this I feel fresh, and very healthy, and happy. Also, when a the wind blows through my hair and my body I want to fly with the wind for a long time. That is sweet memory that I always remembered when I was a child.

My Hometown

I was born in the *Thai Nguyen province of Viet Nam. I am pround of where I have grown up. My hometown is a very beautiful place. It has a lot of tea tree fields, it is prowd of priding a big long green field. Everybody word works hard on the field to do clear the land and grow tea trees there/on it that.

It is great when you drink that tea. The first time (when) you drink it, you feel a sharpness/bite, but then you feel it sweet in your mounth, and (more and more*) you want to drink it again/[more times than one].

My home town is beautiful with green and yellow rice fields file. Sometimes I come back to my home town, I close my eyes and take/breathe a deep/long breath. I feel fresh and very healthy and happy when a the wind blows through my hair and my body. I want to fly with the wind for a long time. That is a sweet memory (that I always remember*) from my childhood/when I was a child.

*capital first letter for place names

*increasingly

*( . . ) indicate words and phrases that are not necessary and can be omitted [left out] without changing the meaning.  In general, it is better to be succinct and concise  i.e. use fewer words.

I was born in <a href="https://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%A1i_Nguy%C3%AAn">Thái Nguyên</a> province of Viet Nam, However I currently live in Ha Noi. I'am proud of where I grew up. My hometown is a very beautiful place. There are a lot of green tea fields. <a href="https://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%A1i_Nguy%C3%AAn">Thái Nguyên</a> is famous for its green tea. Everybody works very hard in the fields to prepare the soil and grow the green tea trees. It is great when you drink that tea, because the first time when you drink it, you will think it is bitter but then you feel it become sweet in your mouth. Soon you will feel like you want to drink it more and more. My home town is beautiful with green and yellow rice fields. Sometimes I visit my home town home, and when I close my eyes and take a deep breath, I feel the air is fresh and good for my health. I feel happy when the wind blows through my hair, makes me want to fly with the wind. That is a sweet memory that I always remember since I was a child.

My Hometown!

I was born in Thai Nguyen province of Viet Nam. I am proud of Where I have grown up. MyHometown is a very beautiful place. It has alot of tea tree fields. It's priding a big and long green field. Everybody works hard on the field to build land and grow tea trees on it. It feels great when you drink tea that is made from the tea trees. The first time you drink it you might taste it's bitter but later it will taste sweet in your top-lip. The more you drink it the more you want to keep drinking it. MyHometown is beautiful with green and yellow rice fields. Sometimes when i come to back to MyHometown, I close myeyes and take a deep breath. When I do this I feel fresh, very healthy, and happy. Also, When the wind blows through myhair and mybody I want to fly with the wind for a long time. That is a sweet memory that i always remembered when i was a child.

Thanks you. I will try to learn more grammar and vocabulary to improve my english. Thank for your help. That is very great.