Yûichiro
My New Client I met a New Zealand's guy in Fukuoka, which was the biggest city of Kyushu located in the southwestern region of Japan, for the first time on Saturday of last week. He is the owner of an online English school, and he has that website with some native teachers of English. He is really polite, kind, and patient with me, so I feel like getting better along with him from now on. He seemed to have trouble adding webpages because of no web skills. When seeing a message board on a website, I found his post that was looking for a person who could understand how to make a website, and then I sent him an email. That is why we got to know on Wednesday of last week. I currently have some commercial websites with a business partner, and they are smartphone-optimized by responsive web design made by myself. I pointed out some improvements on his website and I described how to improve the problems to him. He asked me to help him run his website from then on. I absolutely accepted his proposal in return for his help regarding my English study. I want to help him with his website as a web developer but not professionally though, so I'm still studying web skills. I learned how to use a hashtag from an American professional web designer who had got to know in another website when we talked to each other on Skype the other day. I always appreciate a lot of native speakers of English help me with my English.
1

My New Client

I met a New Zealand's guy guy from New Zealand OR New Zealander in Fukuoka, which was  the biggest city of Kyushu located in the southwestern region of Japan, for the first time on Saturday of last week last Saturday.
He is the owner of an online English school, and he has that website with some native teachers of English English teachers.
He is really polite, kind, and patient with me, so I feel like getting better along along better with him from now on.
He seemed to have trouble adding webpages because of he had no web skills.
When I saw seeing a message board online on a website, I found his post that was looking for a person who could understand how to make a website, and then I sent him an email.
That is why we met up got to know last Wednesday on Wednesday of last week.
I currently have some commercial websites with a business partner, and they are smartphone-optimized by responsive web design made by myself.
I pointed out some improvements on his website, and I described how to improve the problems to him.
He asked me to help him run his website from then on.
I absolutely accepted his proposal in return for his help regarding my English study.
I want to help him with his website as a web developer, but not professionally though so since I'm still studying web skills.
When we talked to each other on Skype the other day, I learned how to use a hashtag from an American professional web designer who I had got to know in met on another website when we talked to each other on Skype the other day.
I always appreciate a lot of native speakers of English help helping me with my English.

While saying _____ of _______ (like "Saturday of last week" or "teachers of English") isn't wrong, it is generally seen as really overly formal. People usually just stick them together!

"Get along with better" implies that the relationship started out rough. Perhpas "stay in contact from now on" would work more.

The last paragraph isn't wrong either, it's just a bit confusing since it's not clear if you met that person on Skype the other day or if you had met them at another point and then talked on Skype. Putting the time marker in the front makes it less confusing.