Alice
Only send me a message when you're going to talk! Hello everybody! Am I the only one who hate when people talk to you first and then stop to talk? Or you have always to start the conversation? That really makes me upset. I don't understand that kind of person. I think I'm a good person with who to talk but if you're always answering things like "okay" or "hmm that's nice" I can't continue the conversation. Please, I know you don't know me at all but try at least to show some interest. How do you pretend I'm going to practise my english if you don't say anything? I do not pretend be impolite but that kind of things freak me out.
2

Only send me a message when you're going to talk!

Hello everybody!

Am I the only one who hates it when people talk to you first, and then they stop talking? Or when you  always have to start the conversation? That really makes me upset. I don't understand that kind of person. I think I'm a good person to talk to, but if you're always answering things like, "okay," or "hmm, that's nice," I can't continue with the conversation. Please, I know you don't know me at all, but try to at least show some interest. How do you think I'm going to practise my English, if you don't say anything? I do not(don't) want to be impolite, but that kind of things freaks me out!

You make a perfectly valid point.
Obviamente has encontrado uno de los retos más pesados de iTalki. Es dificil ser encantador en el idioma nativo para mucha gente, imposible en el segundo idioma. Tengo una amiga en Colombia que renunció su empleo como profesora de español por esta razón.