ilma megumi
my story today is fun such the previous day. I am being in holiday time . it makes me lazy at home because I dont get the lesson That must be learnt as in the campus activity. my activity here is not as much as my mom's work in the kichen. sometimes I cook and sometimes no. I also do loundry and sweeping the floor to make it like clean everday.When I have leisure, I play my laptop. I listen to western music while playing internet.Now I am looking my facebook account.it is fun.

My Story

Today is fun, such the like yesterday [the previous day]. I am being on vacation/holiday from university [in holiday time].  It makes me/I am lazy at home because I don't get the have lessons that must be learnt, as in the campus activity*. My activity here is not as much as my mom's work in the kichen. Sometimes I cook and sometimes not. I also do laundry and sweeping the floor to make it like clean every day. When I have leisure time, I play on my laptop. I listen to western music while playing on the internet. Now I am looking at my facebook account. It is fun.

*as I do when I am at university