Souhaa
I am learning HIRAGANA ! So yesterday I wanted to learn HIRAGANA ! I found a guide online and I copied all the letters (or syllabs) on my notebook .. and I discovered that my handwriting was just bad XD but then , I noticed that most Of people use katakana , kangi , hiragan in the same sentance ! I didn't know that we could do that ... so still I can't read japanese, spacially ''MONSTER'' kanji ( it's very scary) XD
1

I am learning HIRAGANA !

So yesterday I wanted to learn HIRAGANA ! I found a guide online and I copied all the letters (or syllabs) in my notebook .. and I discovered that my handwriting was just bad XD
but then I noticed that most Of people use katakana, kanji and hiragana in the same sentence ! I didn't know that we could do that ... so I still* can't read japanese, especially ''MONSTER'' kanji ( it's very scary) XD

---

*"so still I can't" is not wrong, but it sounds more natural in English to say "so I still can't"

Good luck with Japanese though! I'm on the same journey now and it's intimidating, but also feels fun (for now!??) hah

since I don't take it too seriously I am learning it slooowly , I am actually glad that I can read hiragana already ! I don't have that much time and I am doing it for fun :) Even though I don't understand why there is hiragana , katakana and kanji ?
We're not alone. From what I can tell, that's what most people learning Japanese think: hiragana is totally manageable, katakana's a little tougher but still okay, kanji...whaaa!? just hard work and a lot of memorising. hahah
yes, I found learning hiragana easy but I keep forgetting katakana all the time (maybe because they look alike or something XD) then the day I discovered that kanji is not only hard to write but also has 2 reading , I just decided that I would let google read it and translate it for me ( I know it sounds silly) XD I heard some people say that you need to understand how kanji is made and that would make it easier to memorise .. but I still have no clue about that !
I agree it's annoying that we can't edit posts... But anyway, I agree with you! I've just started learning Japanese (mainly just the writing systems) and kanji is the monster I am dreading getting around to for me too. I found it really easy to learn hiragana. Katakana (although not AS easy as hiragana) has also been very manageable. I've been using the Dr Moku mnemonics app on my phone to learn hiragana and katakana and it really helped. You can learn each system in a day or two. It's made for English speakers but maybe you could try it and see if it helps. As for kanji...I don't know. It intimidates me...especially with thinking of memorising onyomi and kunyomi :S