Olga
Good night Hello Everyone! Today I have signed in Italki. I think it's a great opportunity to find new friends and to learn languages. I hope with whole my heart that I'll find them. It's 10.30 pm in Moscow. And I'm going to sleep because I go at work tomorrow. So...I'd be very glad to everyone. Add me to friend!) Good night!)
1

Good night

Hello Everyone!
Today I have signed in Italki. I think it's a great opportunity to find new friends and to learn languages. I hope with whole my heart that I'll find them. It's 10.30 pm in Moscow. Aand I'm going to sleep because I will go at to work tomorrow. So...I'd be very glad to everyone. Add me to friend!)
Good night!)

Welcome to italki Olga.

"with all my heart" is the usual form.

You have specified only "female" friends on your profile page...

I am trying to learn Russian, and I like to help with English, maybe we can help each other?

1

Goodnight

Hello Everyone!

Today I have signed in up to Italki. I think it's a great opportunity to find new friends and to learn languages. I hope with whole my heart that I'll find them. It's 10.30 pm in Moscow. And I'm going to sleep because I am in go at work tomorrow. So...I'd be very glad to meet everyone. Add me as a to friend!)
Goodnight!)

Very good English! :)