Beatriz
Confectionery I love confectionery. It's so tasty! Many pasty shops have spectacular showcases with tender buns, delicious cakes and appetizing muffins. That makes my mouth water! I have hundreds of confectionery recipes and I can make them very well but I don't cook those things because I eat them such a short time! One of my favourites cakes is the american apple pie, but my husband and my son don't like it, so I eat the whole cake in two or three days. That can not be good for me! Nowadays I only make cakes for birthdays. My father loves my chocolate cake, my sister ask me muffins for her birthday and my niece wants me to make cheese cake. Unfortunately no one ask me for my america apple pie. I think that I'm going to make it someday soon.

Confectionery

I love confectionery. It's so tasty!
Many pasty pastry shops (delicatessens) have spectacular showcases with tender buns, delicious cakes and appetizing muffins. That makes my mouth water!
I have hundreds of confectionery recipes and I can make them very well but I don't cook make/bake those things them because I eat them in such a short time!
One of my favourites cakes is the American apple pie, but my husband and my son don't like it, so I eat the whole cake in two or three days. That can not be good for me!
Nowadays I only make cakes for birthdays. My father loves my chocolate cake, my sister asks me to make muffins for her birthday and my niece wants me to make cheesecake.
Unfortunately no one asks me for my American apple pie. I think that I'm going to make it someday soon.

Confectionery

I love confectionery. It's so tasty!
Many pastery shops have spectacular showcases with tender buns, delicious cakes and appetizing muffins. All of this just makes my mouth water!
I have hundreds of confectionery recipes and I can make them very well but I don't cook those things becauss I eat them in such a short time!
One of my favourite cakes is the American apple pie, but my husband and my son don't like it, so I eat the whole cake in two or three days, that can not be good for me!
Nowadays I only make cakes for birthdays. My father loves my chocolate cake, my sister asks me for muffins for her birthday and my niece wants me to make cheese cake.
Unfortunately no one asks me for my Amerucan apple pie. I think that I'm going to make it someday soon.

Confectionery

I love confectionery. It's so tasty!
Many pasty shops have spectacular showcases with tender buns, delicious cakes and appetizing muffins. That makes my mouth water!
I have hundreds of confectionery recipes and I can make them very well, but I don't cook those things because I eat them in such a short time!
One of my favourites cakes is the American apple pie, but my husband and my son don't like it, so I eat the whole pie in two or three days. That cannot be good for me!
Nowadays I only make cakes for birthdays. My father loves my chocolate cake, my sister asks me for muffins for her birthday and my niece wants me to make cheesecake.

<em>[Good work.  You make me hungry.]</em>

Confectionery

I love confectionery. It's so tasty!
I have hundreds of confectionery recipes and I can make them very well but I don't cook those things because I eat them in such a short time!
One of my favourites cakes is the american apple pie, but my husband and my son don't like it, so I eat the whole cake in two or three days. That can not (can't could be used insted of can not but it's not necessery) be good for me!
Nowadays I only make cakes for birthdays. My father loves my chocolate cake, my sister asks me for muffins for her birthday and my niece wants me to make a cheese cake.
Unfortunately no one asks me for my american apple pie. I think that I'm going to make it someday soon.

Jejeje