Federico
A COFFEE, A BOY AND A BOTTLE OF WATER (PART 2 OF 2) What impressed me more about this incident was the boy’s expression of disbelief when he got to know the price of the bottle. He obviously would have never thought that someone could pay that much for a simple bottle of water and he would have rather spend that sum of money on something else. But in the end it was just free water for him whatever the cost for someone else. Although economic inequities have always been visible in South America, they seem to be even more unfair now, as every year there are more people able to consume more products and, contradictory enough, more people that cannot. My surprise about how it can be possible to maintain such inequities in our society without it to collapse is probably as big as the boy`s about the price of that bottle of water. I just watched the scene as if it was a TV show, a show that has been on the air since the beginnings of human kind.

A COFFEE, A BOY AND A BOTTLE OF WATER (PART 2 OF 2)

What impressed me more about this incident was the boy’s expression of disbelief when he got to know found out the price of the bottle. He obviously would have never have thought that someone could pay that much for a simple bottle of water and he would have rather spend that sum of money on something else. But in the end it was just free water for him whatever the cost for someone else.

Although economic inequities have always been present in South America, they seem to be even more unfair now, as every year there are more people able to consume more products and, contradictorily enough, more people that cannot. My surprise about how it can be possible to maintain such inequities in our society without it to collapsing is probably as big as the boy`s about the price of that bottle of water.

I just watched the scene as if it was a TV show, a show that has been on the air since the beginnings of human kind.

<em>[Good job.]</em>