juan castro
Why not visit Colombia? I have just to read a very interesting entry of a British girl who talk about her country face other countries (wow, it´s amazing how she writes in spanish, she does it as well as she were a spanish native), well, then I thought, why not write about my country and my compatriots? First of all I clear something: Colombia is seen as one of the most insecure and dangerous countries in the whole world but I can tell you that´s not truth. You had to live here to realize that here is very peaceful; of course there are some places in where violence is a main factor but as I said, those are only a few of places, besides, there are nowhere in the world which there weren´t violence. Here there are beautiful green mountains, big rivers, many diversity of animal species. Our culture is rich in symbolism and meaning. Colombian people are very kind, lovely and friendly. We have all the possible weathers, it means that here can be hot like Africa or as cold as UK or Canada. So, why not visit Colombia? I invite you.

Why not visit Colombia?

I have just to read a very interesting entry by a British girl who wrote about her country compared to/with other countries (wow, it's amazing how well she writes in spanish, she does it as well as she were a Spanish native). Well, then I thought, why not write about my country and my compatriots?

First of all I clear something

"To make something clear, first of all" or "First of all, to clarify":Colombia is seen as one of the most insecure and dangerous countries in the whole world but I can tell you that's not the truth. You have to live here to realize that it is very peaceful; of course there are some places in where violence is the main factor but as I said, those places are uncommon (or "there are few of those places") and besides, there isn't anywhere  in the world without violence.
Here there are beautiful green mountains, big rivers, and a great diversity of animal species.
Our culture is rich in symbolism and meaning.
Colombian people are very kind, lovely and friendly.
We have all kinds of weather, that is to say that here it can be hot like Africa or as cold as the UK or Canada.
So, why not visit Colombia? I invite you.

Great! I'd love to visit Colombia.