sunny
The first day of my son in his school. My son is near 3 years old. Today is the first day that my Son goes to the kidgarden. One week ago, I and my son visited there everyday. He played with other kids on the slide, on the gardenbed. So he was very exciting and non-stop talking about it. Today he gets up earlier and finishes his mill quickly. He wears his most beautiful clothes and asks me hurry up.. In contrast to his enthusiasm at first, he hesitantly go to the class. He looks around, suddenly he cries, runs out and hugges me. I talk to him that he must stays here with his friends and teacher. I come back home with the feeling is worry not less than my son. But I know, since today, he will leave my hug to go new wide world. It is good for him.

Hi, Sunny,

My daughter is two and will start preschool next year! So I liked hearing your story because I can imagine I will feel the same way when my daughter starts school ????

Here are some corrections for you:

The first day of my son in his school. My son's first day of school.

My son is nearly 3 years old. Today is was the first day that my Son son goes went to the kindergarten. One week ago, I and my son and I visited there the kindergarten everyday. He played with other kids on the slide, and on in the gardenbed. So He was very exciting and non-stop talked about it non-stop. Today he gets got up earlier than usually and finishes finished his mill meal quickly. He wears put on his most beautiful nicest clothes and asks asked me to hurry up. In contrast to his enthusiasm at first, he hesitantly go went into the classroom. He looked around, and suddenly he cries, runs out and hugges me cried, ran out and hugged me.I talk to told him that he must stays stay there with his friends and teacher. I come back arrived home with the feeling is worry not less than my son (<em>with</em> <em>the</em> <em>feeling</em> <em>that</em> <em>I shouldn't worry about my son?</em>). But I know, since starting today, he will leave my hug arms to go out into a new wide new world. It is good for him.

***I changed all the verbs to past tense to keep the story sounding natural. Thanks for sharing your story!***

Thank you for your note. I'm feelling happy because I also have a smallgirl. I saw some kid at the first day to kindergarten. Someday before the G day, they are very happy because they play and they are near you... However I think your son is stronger after someday without you in kindergarten. I'm feelling your love to your son. Thank you!
I think you're a good mom. You just like all moms around the world and my mom. I hope your son will grow up in the best condition which you create for him