Mike
Return the belonging to the Master My friend David had lost his white lamb. He heard that Andy suddenly added a new lamb who suspected it would probably his lose one and went to confirm this. When David found his one was black and prepared to leave. Coincidentally, it began to rain but turned the black one to a white one. David was surprised and looked it closely. Then he recognized it was him. This immediately led to an angry scene between David and Andy. David charged with Andy that he had stolen the lamb, but Andy denied the crime, even accused that David had framed him. Finally Andy had to admit the crime, for David presented an important evidence which he had marked a special signal in this lamb. So David called the police. Andy was arrested who ashamed of the stealing and lies. This story caused a lot of excitement in the village about the black lamb turned white by the rain. People believed that it was the God’s idea which punished the guilty people. I think that we should not only thank the God, also thank our careful! Have you made a mark in your important thing?