Litza Dircio
Cinema Today I saw a one friend, She is engenieer and she is a very kind person. Her name is Nayeli. Nayeli and I love to go to cinema over all when there are movies about SciFi, and today we saw "AntMan"!! In my case, was twice that I watch but I love Marvel World and Marvel movies. In my opinion, AntMan was a great story and I think was great idea to make a movie with him, because Antman will appear in anothers movies of Marvel World as Captain America 3: Civil War and Advengers 3... Also, topics about the plot of Antman are interestings, for example Quantum worlds and anothers phisic topics... After that, Naye and I went to eat and we found a little stand of hamburguers and hotdogs called "Los Amigos" (The Friends) and we ordered special hotdogs... It was delicious!! Finally, Naye went to home because she must wake up early tomorrow... Currently, I'm at home :)
Thank you Hossam, and nice to meet you too! :)
Nice ????✌️ I am like your friend I am "an" Engineer and i like cinema Nice to meet you Good luck Your language is very good ????