Jenny
Too Nosy Korean I learned this expressions You are nosy. 오지랖이 넖다. Many Korean are too nosy I think. They wondering "When did you marriage?" ask 30's peaples (include man and women but this questions be asked "around 30's peoples women" more than men We said this ages, 30 peoples "결혼 적령기" = the period that nice time to marrige) And they also ask "How many children that you want to have after you marriage ?" That's the way that make peoples terribly upset I think.

Too Nosy Korean

I learned this expressions

You are nosy. 오지랖이 넖다.

Many Korean are too nosy I think.

They ask "When did you get married?", ask people in their 30's (including men and women, but these questions are asked by "women around their 30's " more than men

We said this ages, 30 peoples "결혼 적령기" = the period that nice time to marrige)

And they also ask

"How many children do you want to have after you marry ?"

That's the way that makes people terribly upset, I think.

I learned this expressions 

> or "I learned the following expression:"

Many Koreans are too nosy, I think.

They're always asking 30-something year-olds wondering, "When did are you marriage getting married?" ask 30's peaples (this includes men and women, but this questions be asked "around 30's peoples women" more than men but women in their 30s are asked this question more than men)

> "30-something year-old" = 30대 정도의 사람

> 언제 결혼할 거예요? = "When are you getting married?" or "When will you get married?"

> 언제 결혼했어요? = "When did you get married?"

> (I wasn't sure which one you meant ^^;;)

We said say this ages, the age of 30 peoples "결혼 적령기" = the period that nice time to marrige) the best age for marriage

> or "the best age to get married" or "a good time for marriage"

"How many children that do you want to have after you get marriage married?"

That's the way that makes peoples terribly upset, I think.

> People do this a lot in America too! I also think it's unfair that women get asked these questions more than men. :(

Yeah 30~36years old! Most of elder Korean think like that.
What do you mean by this: "ask 30's peaples (include man and women but this questions be asked 'around 30's peoples women' more than men"? Do you mean: 1. they ask people who are in their 30's (30 years old, or 31, or 32...?), or 2. they ask around 30 different people? Do you mean that 30 years old is a good age to marry? I understand the rest but this part is a little confusing, sorry!