smiley
About this holiday l was thinking 'oh,Im not gonna waste time in these two months'a week before this holiday,but now Im feeling like Ive just eaten my words.My friends all go to different kinds of schools to gain more knowledge,but all l have done is reading novels and staying up late while its hard for me to get up early even when I go to bed early the night before.Alright,I have to change this life style and go back to a regular daily life.

About this holiday

l was thinking ''oh, I'm not gonna waste time in these two months'' a week before this holiday, but now I'm feeling like I've just eaten my words. My friends all go to different kinds of schools to gain more knowledge, but all l have done is was reading novels and staying up late. I'ts hard for me to get up early even when I go to bed early the night before. Alright, I have to change this life style and go back to a regular daily life.

Don't forget that after you place a period you need to leave a space between the period and the next word or letter. Also, don't forget to put apostrophes (') when making contractions. I understand that some keyboards don't have apostrophes, but I'm just giving a friendly reminder. Take care :)