Julia Tsui
I have a dream I am working as an assistant merchandiser in Hua Qing Square in Shenzhen.Sending emails and reply to our company's client,communicate business details by QQ and Wechat with our customer.I have some problem asking my customer for payment.We had send many goods to our old customer,but our customer didn't arrange the payment in time.This is the biggest problem in my work. Having learn English for more than 10 years,I can understand most English articles,it's really a big challenge for me to speak with foreigners face to face.The pronunciation...
1

I have a dream

I am working as an assistant merchandiser in Hua Qing Square in Shenzhen. Working as an assistant merchandiser I sending emails, and reply to our company's client clientele, communicate business details by QQ, and Wechat with our customers. I have some problems asking my customer for payments. We had sendt many goods to our old customers, but our customers didn't arrange the payment in time. This is the biggest problem in my work.

Having learned English for more than 10 years, I can understand most English articles. It's really a big challenge for me to speak with foreigners face to face though. The pronunciation...

Don't forget to place commas after listing three or more items. Also, if you are dealing with more than one customer, the correct form of the word is customers. If you are only talking about one customer you have to clarify it. You could say something similar to "We had sent many goods to one of our old customers, but our customer didn't arrange the payment in time." You made minor mistakes in my opinion, and you are on your way to reaching a great level of efficiency.