Roman Y
An embarrassing experience Hello my journal. I always wished of going to a strip club, actually I have wanted to go there since I heard about it. Some people tend to say that your wishes don't come true, but I think they do! It was a nice Saturday evening and my friend named Andrew and I decided to go to the cinema to watch a novel movie called 'Ant-Man'. When we got out of the cinema I offered to go to a strip club and, surprisingly, he agreed. I have to tell you that if you ever go to a place like that, you need to take a bunch of money with you, otherwise you won't enjoy the experience at all. We got there around 1 AM and the security guy said that it costed $100 to enter the club, so we did pay for the entrance. I'd never been to this kind of place before, but I had a good image of what to expect from this place. The administrator took us to a table and I saw it. . There were 2 other tables filled with people. I didn't notice at first, but there were a lot of naked women sitting on the men's knees. . We settled on the couch and were eager to experience a girl dancing for us. We ordered two glassed of whiskey and waited. Finally after 10 minutes a girl approached my friend and sat on his knees in order to arouse him. After, I don't how how long it was, but let's say after 3 minutes she said that he had to pay something. . My friend had only $200 as a whole, so I thought I could help him out. I stretched out a hand holding $10 to stick into her thongs. But as she saw the amount of money I was trying to give her, she gave me the nastiest look I'd ever seen and said - "The minimum amount of money is $20". After she said that I didn't know what to do, so I just hid the money and looked in the opposite direction. .

An embarrassing experience

Hello my journal.

I've always wished of going to a strip club, actually I have wanted to go there since I first heard about it. Some people tend to say that your wishes don't come true, but I think they do!
One Saturday evening, my friend Andrew and I decided to go see a movie called "Ant-Man". When we got out of the cinema, I suggested that we to go to a strip club and, surprisingly, he agreed.

I have to tell you that if you ever go to a place like that, you need to take a bunch of money with you, otherwise you won't enjoy the experience at all.

We got there around 1 AM and the security guy said that it cost $100 to enter the club. So we paid for the admission. I've never been to this kind of place before, but I had a good idea of what to expect. The host took us to a table and I saw there were 2 other tables filled with people. I didn't notice it at first, but there were a lot of naked women sitting on the men's knees.
We settled on the couch and were eager to experience a girl dancing for us. We ordered two glasses of whiskey and we waited. Finally, after 10 minutes, a girl approached my friend and sat on his knees in order to arouse him.

After, I don't how how long it was, but let's say after 3 minutes, she said that he had to pay something. My friend only had $200, so I thought I could help him out. I stretched out a hand,  holding $10. to stick into her thong. When she saw the amount of money I was trying to give her, she gave me the nastiest look I'd ever seen and said "The minimum amount of money is $20". After she said that, I didn't know what to do, so I just hid the money and looked in the opposite direction. 

An embarrassing experience

Hello my journal.

I HAD always wished TO GO to a strip club(;) actually(,) I have wanted to go there since I heard about it. Some people tend to say that your wishes don't come true, but I think they do!
It was a nice Saturday evening and my friend named Andrew and I decided to go to the cinema to watch a novel movie called 'Ant-Man'. When we got out of the cinema(,) I offered to go to a strip club and, surprisingly, he agreed.

We got there around 1 AM and the security guy said that it WOULD COST $100 to enter the club, so we did pay for the entrance. I'd never been to this kind of place before, but I had a good image of what to expect from this place. The administrator took us to a table and I saw it. .
There were 2 other tables filled with people. I didn't notice at first, but there were a lot of naked women sitting on the men's knees. .
We settled on the couch and were eager to experience a girl dancing for us. We ordered two glasses of whiskey and waited. Finally after 10 minutes a girl approached my friend and sat on his knees in order to arouse him.

After, I don't how how long it was, but let's say after 3 minutes(,) she said that he had to pay something. . My friend had only $200 as a whole, so I thought I could help him out. I stretched out a hand holding $10 to stick into her thongs. But as she saw the amount of money I was trying to give her, she gave me the nastiest look I'd ever seen and said(,) "The minimum amount of money is $20". After she said that(,) I didn't know what to do, so I just hid the money and looked in the opposite direction. .

Sounds like quite the misadventure. Just be careful of run on sentences and excessive adjective use. Adding too many unnecessary words, while not incorrect, will expose you as not being a native speaker. Overall, you did a pretty good job. I uploaded a correction, hope it helps you. I am a native English speaking person, but I am not a teacher by any means. My goal when correcting your journal entry was to help you sound more like a local. Great job though! Keep up the good work, and next time, bring more money. Hope you got what you wanted though.