Yljaha
Please correct these sentences 1. Ann unnerves Tom, because she never praise him. 2. Tom portrayed his city as the worse place in the world. 3. Tom often highlight that Ann is overweight, so she is coy now, because of Tom's deeds. 4. It is a beneficial offer, that ensure us rise of income. 5. I saw how ants competed with wasps. It was a scary struggle. 6. Tom chose the direction towards Mediterranean area. 7. It is a temporary prosperity. You should be ready to hard days too. 8. Don't be so picky and finicky clinging to every my words. 9. Please, sing solely verse, you have a striking voice. 10. Boss hired a scary person, but we are accustomed to him very quickly.
1

Hi there, some of the sentances could have been put better, but here are my corrections, i hope it helps =)

Please correct these sentences

1. Ann unnerves Tom, because she never praises him.
2. Tom portrayed his city as the worse worst place in the world.
3. Tom often highlighted that Ann is overweight, so she is acts coy now, because of Tom's deeds.
4. It is a beneficial offer, that ensures us rise of income.
5. I saw how ants competed with wasps. It was a scary struggle.
6. Tom chose the direction towards the Mediterranean area.
7. It is a temporary prosperity("success" is a better word). You should be ready to for hard days too.
8. Don't be so picky and finicky, clinging to every one of my words.
9. Please, sing solely the verse, you have a striking voice.
10. The Boss hired a scary person, but we are grew accustomed to him very quickly.