美语鹭宝宝
THE SOLDIER AND THE TIN BOX There once lived an old soldier who was very poor, every day he must earn money. One day he found an old woman dressed like a witch. Standing in a corner, the old woman called to the man and said to him, “I know that you are very poor. But I can help you to get rich, just climb into that tree, and you will find three tin boxes, on which were three dogs. I will tie this rope to you and this blue rope so that you would not be bitten. Then all you have to do is to go to the first box on which was a dog as big as 120 years old turtle, under him the tin box inside has some copper coins. Once you have got the copper coins go to the second dog which was as big as a wolf, then you have to trade the copper coins into silver coins. Then take the silver coins to the third dog which was as big as an old horse, and trade it for some gold coins. I will give you this stick so you could let the first dog run away like playing fetch, so you could get the copper coins. Then you must call me once you have got the golden coins and I will pull you out, but you must give me the tin box as saying thank you.” So the woman tied a long rope to the soldier and he jumped down. He first went to the first dog and threw the stick and took the copper coins, he then traded it for the silver coins; and then for the gold coins, he put the tin box into his pocket and put his gold coins into his other pocket, he called the old woman and she pulled him up. The woman asked for the tin box, but the soldier took out his sword and killed the witch, taking the money and the tin box; he went to a palace and ate rich food wore rich clothes and even gave some money to the servants who was always very kind to him, and his life went on very happily.

A very interesting story, a clever soldier =) 

THE SOLDIER AND THE TIN BOX

There once lived an old soldier who was very poor, every day he must earn money. One day he found an old woman dressed like a witch. Standing in a corner, the old woman called to the man and said to him: “I know that you are very poor. B, but I can help you to get rich. Just climb into that tree, and you will find three tin boxes, on which were three dogs stand. I will tie this rope to you and this blue rope to you so that you would do not get be bitten. Then all you have to do is to go to the first box, on which was a dog as big as 120 years old turtle stands, underneath him the tin box inside has some copper coins. Once you have got retrieved the copper coins, go to the second dog, which is was as big as a wolf, then you have to trade the copper coins into for the silver coins inside the second tin box. Then Take the silver coins to the third dog, which is was as big as an old horse, and trade it for some the gold coins inside that tin box.
I will give you this stick, so that you could can throw it for the first dog to play fetch,let the first dog run away like playing fetch, so you could get and once he is gone, retrieve the copper coins. Then after trading the copper coins for silver, and the silver coins for the gold, you must call me once you have got the golden coins and I will pull you out the tree, but you must give me the tin box as saying a "thank you.” So the woman tied a long rope to the soldier and he jumped down.
He first went to the first dog and threw the stick and when the dog ran away he took the copper coins, he then traded it for the silver coins, and then for the gold coins. He put the tin box into his pocket and put his gold coins into his the other pocket, he called the old woman and she pulled him up.
The woman asked for the tin box, but the soldier took out his sword and killed the witch, taking the money and the tin box. He went to a the palace and ate rich food, wore rich clothes and even gave some money to the servants who was were always very kind to him, and his life went on continued very happily (you can add "ever after" as that is what is normally ut at the end of fairy tales) .