Riccardo
my life in S. Lorenzo di Parabiago When I moved to S.Lorenzo di Parabiago I was 6 years old. I attended the second year of elementary school and my schoolfriend were so friendly. Life in the new house was different because I didn't live with my mother's parents upstairs. My second cousins, who had been my friends in the town where I had lived suddenly disappeared and I found myself alone. Fortunately, while I was attending school I started making new friends. My uncle Gianni and my aunt Rosella were my neighbours along with my grandfather Giuseppe and my grandmother Maria. I don't remember much of those days but in the complex I have a positive feeling of that period. When I finished the elementary school I passed to the middle school (that's what we call the school between the age of 11 and 14 years old). I started feeling new positive sensations and there was something new, in fact girl, who had been considered by me as companions began to esercitate a strange attraction to me. School wasn't so easy and I had to start studying more.

mMy lLife in S. Lorenzo di Parabiago [This is well written, but you do remember that in English the words in titles have initial capital letters, no?]

When I moved to S.Lorenzo di Parabiago I was 6 years old. I attended the second year of elementary school and my schoolmatesfriend were sovery friendly. Life in the new house was different because I didn't live with my mother's parents didn't live upstairs. My second cousins, who had been my friends in the town where I had lived, suddenly disappeared and I found myself alone. Fortunately, while I was attending school I started making new friends. My uncle Gianni and my aunt Rosella were my neighbours, along with my grandfather Giuseppe, and my grandmother Maria. I don't remember much of those days, but in the complexon the whole, I have a positive feeling ofabout that period. When I finished the elementary school, I passed on to the middle school (that's what we call the school for students between the age of 11 and 14 years old). I started feeling new, positive sensations, and there was something new happened., in fact, A girl, whom I had been considered by me as companions, began to esercitateexcite a strange attraction toin me. School wasn't no longer so easy, and I had to start studying more.