Rebecca610
Work Diary 3rd August On the other hand, in current survey market, there are only very few market survey vendors especially in our industry. If we don't participate ABC's survey, which means we would have no market data can be referenced. We also learn from ABC that one of our another competitor also experiencing the same situation with us.They finally decided to participate this year late last month.

Work Diary 3rd August

On the other hand, in the current survey market for survey data, there are only very few market survey vendors especiallyin our industry.

If we don't participate do not use ABC's survey data, which it means we would will have no market data can be referenced. to refer to.

We also learned from ABC that one of our another competitors are also experiencing the same situation with as us. They finally decided to participate use ABC and its survey data this year late last month.

<em>(Hi, I believe this an extension of your entry titled "Work Diary 31st July" and also refer back to that article; in particular the last sentence. In that article and this, I think the word "participate" is more appropriately replaced by the word "use". Many regards)</em>