Elizabeth
The thoughts of the 3 in the Morning.. Morpheus, you there? It will be 3 a.m. and I still not got to sleep, thinking about everything that happened on this day that was very strange because it was good and bad, I ate with my friends and traveled in a small boat of my beautiful city, but at the end when I back home on the bus one guy would be exceeded to me,he was drunk, fortunately my friends accompanied me and nothing happened, but then I thought of my digital camera broke yesterday, I love to take pictures so this was very bad for me. After I started to think about the guy I have talked so much and now it seems to ignore me, so I thought I've been saltier these days that the Dead Sea and that no apparent reason unless there's something I'm doing wrong and I deserves this, or simply it is the life that has been very good and generous to me and now want to apply some justice at my case.
1

The thoughts of 3 in the Morning.. Morpheus, you there? (3 AM Thoughts.. Morpheus, you there?)

It will be 3 a.m. and I still haven't gone to sleep, thinking about everything that happened today that was very strange because it was good and bad. I ate with my friends and traveled in a small boat through my beautiful city, but at the end when I got back home on the bus one guy was excessive towards me; he was drunk. Fortunately my friends accompanied me so nothing happened, but then I thought of my digital camera breaking yesterday. I love taking pictures so this was very bad for me. Afterwards, I started to think about the guy I have talked to so much (recently) and now he seems to ignore me; so I thought I've been saltier these days than the Dead Sea and for no apparent reason unless there's something I'm doing wrong and I deserve this (or simply, life has been very good and generous to me and now wants to deal me some justice).

===

It was hard to understand this paragraph, but you're writing pretty complex sentences so the errors are sophisticated :).