David
My huge problem My name is david. Im from Spain, but im living in Manchester to improve my english. I arrived the last month. I thought that I could learn and improve my speaking quickly, but my surprise were that I have the same problem! I need to think so much to speak with other person. During this month I have been in some places, i have been talking with some people, and I did diferents languages exanges, but I continue with my big problem. In a future i would like to work in UK or EEUU but i know that i need high level in my speaking. I hope to improve... If somebody want to speak by skype, add me!
1

My huge problem

My name is David. I(')m from Spain, but I(')m living in Manchester to improve my English. I arrived last month. I thought that I could learn and improve my speaking quickly, but TO my surprise I STILL have the same problem! I need to think so much to speak with ANOTHER person. This month I have been in some places, I have been talking with some people, and I did diFferent languages exCHanges, but I continue with my big problem. In THE future i would like to work in UK or EEUU but I know that I need To iMPROVE my speaking. I hope to improve... If somebody wantS to speak by skype, add me!