Tatyana
Life lessons We can learn the first lesson at a woodpecker. It is called "a lesson of realistic focusing". The woodpecker is in many respects wiser than us. It beats the head a tree, but does it very successfully. It is a realist. It doesn't try to break a tree in half with one blow. As many of us want to make it. It is focused and doesn't knock on a tree from the different parties. It hits into the same point. It slowly moves to the purpose. The lazy person doesn't need a worm. He needs something bigger. And the person wants to find not into a tree, but under leaves on the earth or at the feet.
1

Life lessons

We can learn the first lesson OF a woodpecker. It is called "a lesson of realistic focusing". The woodpecker is in many respects wiser than us. It beats IT'S head ON a tree, but does it very successfully. It is a realist. It doesn't try to break a tree in half with one blow(,) as many of us want to DO. It is focused and doesn't knock on a tree from different partS (VARIOUS SPOTS/AREAS). It hits ON the same point. It slowly moves WITH purpose. The lazy person doesn't need a worm. He needs something bigger. And the person wants to find IT not IN a tree, but under THE leaves of the earth or at HIS feet.