Séverine
couchsurfing ABOUT ME CURRENT MISSION I am here to share, learn about other cultures and other experiences. I love the contact with people all over the world. And I would like to meet with new people. ABOUT ME I live in Lüneburg, a very pretty town located 60 kilometers from Hamburg I can say I am a very ambitious person. I love living the adventure. I arrived in Germany for adventure there are 7 years ago. I can tell that I am a very open person, cheerful, funny and who loves the life. I like traveling although in recent years unfortunately I don´t have much time to travel. I like visiting new cities and meet with new people, I like listening to music and I love dancing. But it's more fun to share and show someone to enjoy. I am happy and contented as long as my guest is happy. INTERESTS I learn English on italki and I talk with people to learn and practice my English. I often go to the cinema and restaurant. I like walks. I like discussing around a cocktail and good music. TEACH, LEARN, SAHRE I can teach you French and German. We can learn to make good French dishes together and of course the French crèpes my specialty. And share my French culture. WHY I´M ON COUSURFING HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING These are my two friends who told me about this site when I their said I would go on vacation in Los Angeles. My friends know how much I love meeting people and talking to people. They recommended me couchsurfing because it's a great opportunity to make new friends and share with them an experience as pleasant as possible. And I hope to have new experiences with people through this site. COUCHSURFING EXPERIENCE I live with a roommate. I hosted currently only 2 guests. But I can always find a solution for you accommodation. Because my roommate is not often at home. I hope to continue the experiments with people to broaden my experiences and create new ones. MUSIC, MOVIES, BOOKS ONE AMAZING THING I´VE DONE The most amazing thing I've done in my life. It's leaving the South of France to come and live in Hamburg without even knowing how to speak German. For me it is the most incredible thing I've done. This

couchsurfing

ABOUT ME
CURRENT MISSION
I am here to share and learn about other cultures and other experiences. I love the contact with people all over the world. And I would like to meet with new people.
ABOUT ME
I live in Lüneburg, a very pretty town located 60 kilometers from Hamburg. I can say I am a very ambitious person. I love living the adventurously. <em>(or "I love adventure.")</em> I arrived in Germany for adventure there are 7 years ago. I can tell you that <em>(or "I can say that")</em> I am a very open person, cheerful, funny, and someone who loves the life. I like traveling although in recent years, unfortunately, I don't have much time to travel. I like visiting new cities and meeting with new people, I like listening to music and I love dancing. But it's more fun to share and show someone to enjoyment with someone. I am happy and contented as long as my guest is happy.
INTERESTS
I learn English<em> (or "I am learning English")</em> on italki and I talk with people to learn and practice my English.
I often go to the cinema and restaurants.
I like walks.
I like discussing things <em>(or "talking")</em> around over a cocktail and good music.
TEACH, LEARN, SHARE
I can teach you French and German. We can learn to make good French dishes together and, of course, the French crèpes, my specialty. And I can share my French culture with you.

WHY I'M ON COUSURFING
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
These are my I have two friends who told me about this site when I their said told them I would go <em>(or "I want to go")</em> on vacation in Los Angeles. My friends know how much I love meeting people and talking to people. They recommended me couchsurfing to me because it's a great opportunity to make new friends and share pleasant experiences with them an experience as pleasant as possible<em>(awkward).</em> And I hope to have new experiences with people through this site.

COUCHSURFING EXPERIENCE
I live with a roommate. I have hosted currently only 2 guests so far. But I can always find a solution for your accommodation because my roommate is not often at home. I hope to continue the experiments with hosting people in order to broaden my experiences and create new ones.

MUSIC, MOVIES, BOOKS

ONE AMAZING THING I´VE DONE
The most amazing thing I've done in my life. It's is leaving the South of France to come and live in Hamburg without even knowing how to speak German. For me, it is the most incredible thing I've done. This

Very good text, Séverine! I agree that you are open, cheerful and funny. :)

I look for people to talk in English via Skype with the goal of improvement in the English skills can add me: Danilo.Matteus
Thank you Bodhi for the correction
PS- I've never had much luck with couchsurfing, but I have had many wonderful experiences through bewelcome.org.

couchsurfing

ABOUT ME
CURRENT MISSION
I am here to share, learn about other cultures and others' (or: other people's) experiences. I love the contact connecting with people all over the world., and I would like to meet with new people.
ABOUT ME
I live in Lüneburg, a very pretty town located 60 kilometers from Hamburg. I can say I am a very ambitious person. I love living the adventure. (or: living <em>adventurously</em>)I arrived in Germany for adventure there are 7 years ago. I can tell you that I am a very open person, cheerful, funny and who I loves the life. I like traveling, although in recent years unfortunately, I don´t have much time to travel. I like visiting new cities and meeting with new people,. I like listening to music and I love dancing. But it's more fun to share and show help someone to find enjoyment. I am happy and contented as long as my guest is happy.
INTERESTS
I learn English on italki (better: I <em>am learning</em> English on italki) and I talk with people to learn  and practice and improve my English.
I like walks.
I like discussing things around a cocktail and good music.
TEACH, LEARN, SAHRE
I can teach you French and German. We can learn to make good French dishes together and of course, the French crèpes, my specialty. And I can share my French culture with you.

WHY I´M ON COUSURFING
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
These are My two friends who told me about this site when I their said told them I would go on vacation in Los Angeles. My friends know how much I love meeting people and talking to people. They recommended me couchsurfing to me because it's a great opportunity to make new friends and share with them an experience as pleasant experiences as possible. And I hope to have new experiences with people through this site.

COUCHSURFING EXPERIENCE
I live with a roommate. So far, I have hosted currently only 2 guests. But I can always find a solution for help you find accommodations. Because my roommate is not often at home., I hope to continue the experiments with hosting people to so I can broaden my experiences and create new ones.

MUSIC, MOVIES, BOOKS

ONE AMAZING THING I´VE DONE
The most amazing thing I've done in my life. It's is leaving the South of France to come and live in Hamburg without even knowing how to speak German. For me it is the most incredible thing I've done. This

***Overall, very well done! It just need some minor adjustments with punctuation, word order, etc.