Simon Lejeune
My Introduction video Hello everyone! Today I want to record my introduction video, as I'm an Italki tutor. I just want to make sure that I didn't do any mistake while writing the script. Thanks a lot for correcting me! I'm Simon from Belgium, I'm 18 and I'd like to be your french tutor. I'm absolutely passionated about languages and teaching them. I speak French as a mother tongue, I can fluently speak English and Spanish, and I can hold a conversation in Dutch, Italian and Germanso I know what it feels to learn a foreign language by its own. I've been teaching french on italki for more than 2 years, I've had over 80 students who were mostly satisfied of my teaching, according to the 5 stars I've always had. Why? Because I have fun teaching you my language. I'm conviced that having fun is the best way to learn a language. I have thousands of things to do with you, games, describing fun pictures, reading articles about topics you like, wether you're starting from scratch or you're an advanced learner, you'll never be bored with me. Thanks in advance! Simon

My Introduction video

Hello everyone!

Today I want to record my introduction video, as I'm an Italki tutor. I just want to make sure that I didn't do any mistake while writing the script. Thanks a lot for correcting me!

I'm Simon from Belgium, I'm 18 and I'd like to be your french tutor. I'm absolutely passionated about languages and teaching them. I speak French as a mother tongue, I can fluently speak English and Spanish, and I can hold a conversation in Dutch, Italian and German so I know what it feels like to learn a foreign language by its own. I've been teaching french on italki for more than 2 years, I've had over 80 students who were mostly satisfied of my teaching, according to the 5 stars I've always had. Why? Because I have fun teaching you my language. I'm convinced that having fun is the best way to learn a language. I have thousands of things to do with you, games, describing fun pictures, reading articles about topics you like, wether you're starting from scratch or you're an advanced learner, you'll never be bored with me.

Thanks in advance!

Simon