Vivian Leung
Looking for a language partner Hi! I am Vivian, a 19-year-old native Chinese speaker. Now I am studying in Chengdu and my major is finance. The reason why I want to find a language partner is that I'm strongly interested in learning English and using it freely in my daily life(even I've been learning it for 10 years, my English is not as fluent as I expect it to be). Of course,"partner" means "helping each other", so I promise I will do all I can to help you improve your Mandarin as well. In my spare time, I like reading books(especially history and literature), music, movies and all the delicious food( spicy food is my favorite). A 10-year fan of Harry Potter. Love Sherlock, X-Men and Merlin. I'm sincerely looking forward to finding a language partner and it would be better if we share the same interests. Thank you very much~
Hi I am Chinese too. I think we can help each other with English. I have been learning English for several years as well, but I do not think my English speaking skill has improved. If you have skype please let me know.

Looking for a language partner

Hi!
I am Vivian, a 19-year-old native Chinese speaker. Now I am studying in Chengdu, and my major is finance.
The reason why I want to find a language partner is that because I'm strongly interested in learning English and using it freely in my daily life(even if I've been learning it for 10 years, my English is not as fluent as I expect it to be).
Of course, "partner" means "helping each other", so I promise I will do all I can to help you improve your Mandarin as well.

In my spare time, I like reading books(especially history and literature), music, movies, and all the delicious food(spicy food is my favorite).
I am a 10-year fan of Harry Potter, I love Sherlock, X-Men, and Merlin.

I'm sincerely looking forward to finding a language partner, and it would be better if we share the same interests. Thank you very much~