Bi Filof
Power of reflexes (Dictation) Flying predators of insects need fast vision and fast reactions. The Hobby needs to be fast too, especially to hunt dragonflies. In escape, fast reflexes are everything. The conflict between predators and prey is a conflict between (tight) worlds. The tortoise has a shell that protects it from predators living at the fast rate. For a life spent serenely (manshing) grass, quick reflexes are needed. There are so many, varied perceptions. The same moment can be (walked) in many ways. The hidden magic (within) the spray of water is seen only by those with the fastest perceptions, like the Hobby. Many fast actions have secrets hidden from a slow reacting eyes. The detail in this cascade would also pass the tortoise by. Remarkably, an unexpected (...) connect the tortoise (self) perception even worse. Cool by the water, the tortoise sees even less detail. Fast motion vanishes in a (...). The cool slows down the eyes vision chemicals until they no long react quickly enough to (register) movement. Dragonflies are also affected by falling temperatures that slow both vision and reaction times. The warm-blooded Hobby is unaffected. It can now beep the dragonfly. It's no surprise that Hobbies usually hunt dragonflies at the end of the day. Thank you. This is the link of the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko0Zuv4Z64

Power of reflexes (Dictation)

Flying predators of insects need fast vision and fast reactions. The Hobby needs to be fast too, especially to hunt dragonflies. In escape, fast reflexes are everything. The conflict between predators and prey is a conflict between (tight) time worlds. The tortoise has a shell that protects it from predators living at the a faster rate. For a life spent serenely (manshing) munching grass, quick reflexes are needed.

There are so many, varied perceptions. The same moment can be (walked) warped in many ways. The hidden magic within the spray of water is seen only by those with the fastest perceptions, like the Hobby. Many fast actions have secrets hidden from our slow reacting eyes. The detail in this cascade would also pass the tortoise by. Remarkably, an unexpected (...) shower can make connect the tortoise's (self) perception even worse. Cooled by the water, the tortoise sees even less detail. Fast motion vanishes in a (...) blur. The cool cold slows down the eyes' vision chemicals until they no longer react quickly enough to register movement.

Dragonflies are also affected by falling temperatures that slow both vision and reaction times. The warm-blooded Hobby is unaffected. It can now beep beat the dragonfly. It's no surprise that Hobbies usually hunt dragonflies at the end of the day.

Good as usual!

Power of Reflexes (Dictation)

Flying predators of insects need fast vision and fast reactions. The Hobby needs to be fast too, especially to hunt dragonflies. In escape, fast reflexes are everything. The conflict between predators and prey is a conflict between time worlds. The tortoise has a shell that protects it from predators living at a faster rate. For a life spent serenely munching grass, quick reflexes aren't needed.

There are so many varied perceptions. The same moment can be warped in many ways. The hidden magic within the spray of water is seen only by those with the fastest perceptions, like the hobby. Many fast actions have secrets hidden from our slow reacting eyes. The detail in this cascade would also pass the tortoise by. Remarkably, an unexpected shower can make the tortoise's perception even worse. Cooled by the water, the tortoise sees even less detail. Fast motion vanishes in a blur. The cold slows down the eye's visual chemicals until they no longer react quickly enough to register movement.

Dragonflies are also affected by falling temperatures that slow both vision and reaction times. The warm-blooded hobby is unaffected. It can now beat the dragonfly. It's no surprise that hobbies usually hunt dragonflies at the end of a day.

Thank you. This is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko0Zuv4Z64

Cool idea.