Tatiana
My first experience here I want to improve my English, because I like to travel and to read. And I know a lot of interesting books and science magazines (I like to read them). Moreover I want to listen to movies in English (my favourite actors is Anthony Hopkins and Colin Firth). I learn Polish in additional to my English. I like this langauge since I was a student. But I hadn't enought time for learning before. I hope I will meet new friends here and we'll be interesting each other, and help to learn languages.
1

My First Experience Here

I want to improve my English, because I like to travel and to read. And I know a lot of interesting books and science magazines (I like to read them). Moreover, I want to watch listen to movies in English, (my favourite actors is are  Anthony Hopkins and Colin Firth).

I am learning Polish in additional to my English. I have liked this langauge since I was a student. But I hadn't enought time to learn it for learning before.

I hope I will meet new friends here and we'll find each other interesting.be interesting each other, and help to each other to learn languages.

1

My first experience here

I want to improve my English, because I like to travel and to read. And I know a lot of interesting books and science magazines (I like to read them). Moreover(,) I want to listen to movies in English (my favourite actors ARE Anthony Hopkins and Colin Firth).

I AM LEARNING Polish in additional to English. I HAVE LIKED this langauge since I was a student. But I DIDN'T HAVE enough time TO LEARN IT before.

I hope I will meet new friends here and we'll be interestED IN each other, and help to learn languages.

My First Experience Here

I want to improve my English, because I like to travel and to read. I know a lot of interesting books and science magazines (I like to read them). Moreover, I want to watch movies in English. My favourite actors are Anthony Hopkins and Colin Firth.

I am learning Polish in addition to my English. I have liked this langauge since I was a student. But I hadn't enough time to learn it before.

I hope I will meet new friends here and we'll find each other interesting, and help each other to learn languages.