smelval
Could you check my post, please. Many thanks in advance Hello! How are things? What's the weather like? I hope you and your family in good health and in high spirits. As for me, I am doing great. as I mentioned in my previous letter for my 35 th of birthday my sisters treated me to a trip to UK. I have been for three weeks here. I have managed to visit lots of places of interest. Last Friday I have visited the Tower. I liked it very much. It was thrilling but I wouldn't say it is a beautiful place given its bloody and sad history. The most of all, I like the Tower is the guide. He was so witty and made us all laugh. ( I even guess he is a professional actor). It was so interesting to know that people who work for the Tower live there and I even saw a dog of one of the family who work and live at the Tower. I have caught a glimpse of Kensington Palace and Buckingham Palace. I do want to visit these grand Palaces but I doubt I will be able to do it. I have visited the British Museum, The science Museum and the National Gallery. It is so amazing that you can touch many of expositions ( in Russian it is strictly forbidden to to touch any expositions in museums). Yesterday I was in Cambridge. The city is amazing. I liked so much its grand ancient Cathedrals. Tomorrow I am going to Bromptom Cemetery to visit the Grave of Antonio Surojskii who was a great priest. Unfortunately, I have got a cold with runny nose and a sore throat. That's all my news for now.

Could you check my post, please. Many thanks in advance

Hello!
How are things? What's the weather like? I hope you and your family ARE in good health and in high spirits.
As for me, I am doing great.
as I mentioned in my previous letter(,) for my 35th birthday(,) my sisters treated me to a trip to UK. I have been HERE for three weeks. I have managed to visit lots of places of interest. Last Friday(,) I visited the Tower. I liked it very much. It was thrilling(,) but I wouldn't say it WAS a beautiful place given its bloody and sad history. Most of all, I likeD the Tower guide. He was so witty and made us all laugh. ( I even guessED THAT he is a professional actor). It was so interesting to know that people who work for the Tower live there(.)  I even saw THE dog of one of the familIES who work and live at the Tower.
I caught a glimpse of Kensington Palace and Buckingham Palace. I do want to visit these grand Palaces but I doubt I will be able to do it. I visited the British Museum, The Science Museum and the National Gallery. It is so amazing that you can touch many of THE expositions (in Russia(,) it is strictly forbidden to touch any expositions in museums).
Yesterday I was in Cambridge. The city is amazing. I liked it's grand ancient Cathedrals SO MUCH.
Tomorrow I am going to Bromptom Cemetery to visit the Grave of Antonio Surojskii(,) who was a great priest.
Unfortunately, I CAUGHT a cold with A runny nose and a sore throat.
That's all my news for now.

Hello!
How are things? What's the weather like? I hope you and your family in good health and in high spirits.
As for me, I am doing great.

As I had mentioned in my previous letter that for my 35th of birthday, my sisters treated me to a UK trip to UK. You don't need to write this and you SHOULD NOT!  This is because you are implying that the reader is stupid or forgetful.  I have been in the UK for three weeks and  here. I have managed to visit lots of interesting places of interest. Last Friday, I have visited the Tower. and I liked it very much. It was thrilling but I wouldn't say it is a beautiful place given its bloody and sad history. The Most of all, I like the Tower is the guide who was explaining the place to us. He was so witty and made us all laugh all the time. ( I even guess supposed he is some sort of a professional actor). It was so interesting to know that people who those working here  for the Tower also live there. and I even saw a family dog of one of the family who work and live at the Tower.

I have also caught a glimpse of the Kensington Palace and Buckingham Palaces. I do want to visit these grand Palaces but I doubt I will be able to do so it. I have visited Then there was the British Museum, the Science Museum and the National Gallery. It is They so amazing that you because one can touch many of the exhibits; very unlike the museums back home. expositions ( in Russian it is strictly forbidden to to touch any expositions in museums). Your friend knows you, so this sentence is understood and therefore unneeded.

Yesterday I was in Cambridge. The city is amazing. I liked so much of its grand ancient Cathedrals.
Tomorrow I am going to the Bromptom Cemetery to visit the Grave of a great priest, Antonio Surojskii who was a great priest.

Unfortunately, I have got a cold.  Now I am with runny nose and a sore throat.

That's all my news for now.