What would you do if you were him? He had a good and lively childhood, there were a lot of children where he lived. they had fun together. But after a while they moved to another city. He experienced a different life there. It wasn't that good, but he tried to deal with the new situation. Before he had gotten used to it, they moved to another place. They had to go to different places due to his father's job. Because of these movements and other reasons, he became lonely. But he never gave up to have a better life. The only reason he was living for was his will.
1

What would you do if you were him?

He had a good and lively childhood, there were a lot of children where he lived. they had fun together. But after a while they he and his family moved to another city. He experienced a different life there. It wasn't that good, but he tried to deal with the new situation. Before he had gotten used to it, they moved to another place. They had to move go to different places because of due to his father's job. Because As a result of these movements and other reasons, he became lonely, but he never gave up trying to have a better life.
The only reason he was living for was his will to live.

1

What would you do if you were him?

He had a good and lively childhood, there were a lot of children where he lived. They had fun together. But after a while HIS FAMILY moved to another city. He experienced a different life there. It wasn't that good, but he tried to deal with the new situation. Before he GOT used to it, they moved to another place. They had to go to different places due to his father's job. Because of these movements and other reasons, he became lonely. But he never gave up HIS DREAM TO have a better life.
The only reason he was living for was BECAUSE OF his will.