Ber
I'm studying English again! Hello everyone! I'm a school teacher and nowadays I', preparing the CAE exam or the level C1 here in Spain. I'm trying to study every day but I have two little children and it's quite difficult for me to do it. However I read an article or make some exercises in the mornings. I want to improve my skills in English, so that I'd like finding someone who want to study spanish and then we can make a change. If you are interested in contact with me, write me and I'll try to answer you as soon as possible. Thanks!!

I'm studying English again!

Hello everyone!
I'm a school teacher and nowadays I'm, preparing for the CAE exam or the level C1 here in Spain.
I'm trying to study every day but I have two little children and it's quite difficult for me to do it. However, I read an article or do make some exercises in the mornings.
I want to improve my skills in English, so that I'd like to find finding someone who wants to study Spanish in exchange. and then we can make a change.
If you are interested in contact with me, write to me and I'll try to answer you as soon as possible.

Thanks!!

I'm studying English again!

Hello everyone!
I'm a school teacher and nowadays I'm preparing for the C1 CAE exam or the level C1 here in Spain.
I'm trying to study every day but I have two little children and it's quite difficult for me to do it. However I read an article or make do some exercises in the mornings.
I want to improve my skills in English, so that I'd like to find someone who wants to study Spanish and then we can make do an exchange.
If you are interested in contact exchanging languages with me, write to me and I'll try to answer you as soon as possible.

Thanks!!