Mamen
please , please PALMA: THE CITY WHERE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE Palma is a wonderful city in the island of Mallorca whose incredible landscapes are usually confused with paradise. First of all, tourist can enjoy the beautiful beaches of the city where getting tanned becomes an unrepeatable experience because of the relaxing sound of the waves crashing into the coast. Visitors could find these characteristics wherever they go, but I particularly like "Es Caló Des Moro". Secondly, tourist may think that the price of public transport is too high, but it is just the opposite: the prices are ridiculous and there are enough bus stations to arrive at every beach in the island. Do you need more information for getting convinced? Then get ready for this: food is incredibly tasty and your senses will get out of control when you taste the delightful vegetables. To conclude, everyone should come to Palma at least once in live to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and I can absolutely aseverate that place is the best place in the world to come to. THE WORLD'S CALL Nowadays, the planet is suffering because humans are doing toxic activities which are destroying it little by little. In my opinion, it's our duty to save the world, but how? In my view, pollution is the first point to deal with: everybody it's using to cars which spread to the air the product of the oil combustion. The result of this is tonnes of carbon dioxide going to the atmosphere, causing terrible diseases to the animals and, what is more, to the human existence. There is a well-known solution for avoiding it: we can use the public transport or just riding a bicycle to going around our city. On the other hand, the second point could be the use of the resources like water or electricity. The solution is very simple: just turn off the light when you are out of a room, or just close the tap while you are brushing your teeth or doing the washing-up. What are you waiting for picking up the world's call? The whole Earth wants you to help it to save his life, because the planet will take care of us if we take care of it.
1

please , please

PALMA: THE CITY WHERE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
Palma is a wonderful city in on the island of Mallorca whose incredible landscapes are usually often confused with paradise.

First of all, tourists can enjoy the beautiful beaches of the city where getting tanned becomes an unrepeatable unbelievable(?) experience because of the relaxing sound of the waves crashing into the coast. Visitors could find these characteristics wherever they go, but I particularly like "Es Caló Des Moro".

Secondly, tourists may think that the price of public transport is too high, but it is just the opposite: the prices are ridiculously cheap (<em>or</em> ridiculously low) and there are enough bus stations stops to arrive at get to (<em>or</em> to reach) every beach in the island.

Do you need more information for getting to be convinced? Then get ready for this: the food is incredibly tasty and your senses will get out of control when you taste the delightful vegetables.

To conclude, everyone should come to Palma at least once in live their lives to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and I can absolutely asseverate (<em>or</em> declare) that this place is the best place <em>(to avoid repeating "place")</em> in the world to come to.
THE WORLD'S CALL

Nowadays, the planet is suffering because humans are doing toxic activities which are destroying it little by little. In my opinion, it's our duty to save the world, but how?

In my view, pollution is the first point to deal with: everybody it's is using to cars which spread to the air the product of the oil combustion in the air. The result of this is tonnes of carbon dioxide going into the atmosphere, causing terrible diseases to the animals and, what is more, to the human existence. There is a well-known solution for avoiding it: we can use the public transport or just riding ride <em>(to keep the tense consistent with "we can use")</em> a bicycle to going around our city.

On the other hand, the second point could be the use of the resources like water or electricity. The solution is very simple: just turn off the light when you are out of a room, or just close the tap while you are brushing your teeth or doing the washing-up.

What are you waiting for picking up the world's call? The whole Earth wants you to help it to save his its life, because the planet will take care of us if we take care of it.

Great stuff Mamen! My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

The bus station <em>(estación)</em> is normally the main terminal in the town. A bus stop <em>(parada)</em> is where the bus picks up passengers during the journey. I think you probably meant "bus stops" in your text.

"Once in their life" versus "Once in their lives": This is too long for me to try to explain here, but you will hear both versions. I can try to explain later if you are interested, but either version will sound OK to most English speakers.

Asseverate is a word you will rarely hear in English. It's more common to say declare or state. To give it more emphasis, you would say categorically declare or categorically state.

"the product of the oil combustion": It sounds more natural to say "exhaust fumes".

You can say "to go around our city" or "for going around our city"

Tap / Faucet : They mean the same thing. They say tap in the UK and faucet in the USA.

please , please I don't understand the title.

PALMA: THE CITY WHERE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE Don't write in CAPS.
Palma is a wonderful city in on the island of Mallorca, whose incredible landscapes are usually confused with paradise.

First of all, tourists can enjoy the beautiful beaches of the city where getting tanning becomes an unrepeatable?? experience a ritual because of the relaxing sound of the waves crashing into the coast. Visitors could find these characteristics wherever they go, but I particularly like "Es Caló Des Moro".

Secondly, tourists may think that the price of public transportation is too high, but it is just the opposite; the prices are ridiculously cheap and there are enough bus stations to reach arrive at every beach in the island.

Do you need more information to be convinced for getting convinced? Then get ready for this: food is incredibly tasty and your senses will be tantalized get out of control when you taste the delightful vegetables. Only the vegetables are tasty??

To sum up, (to conclude my speech), everyone should come to Palma at least once in their lives to enjoy the relaxeding atmosphere, and I can absolutely aseverate confirm that this place is the best place in the world to visit come to.

THE WORLD'S CALL

Nowadays, the planet is suffering because humans are doing toxic activities causing pollution which is are destroying it little by little. In my opinion, it's our duty to save the world. But how?

In From my point of view, pollution is the first issue to deal with. Everybody drives cars, which sends car exhaust into the air, the product of the oil combustion. The result of this is tons of carbon dioxide entering to the atmosphere, causing terrible diseases to the animals and, what is more, to the even jeopardizes human existence. There is a well-known solution for prevention; we can use the public transportation or just riding ride a bicycle for getting around the town

On the other hand, the second issue could be the use of the resources like such as water or electricity. The solution is very simple. Just turn off the light when you are out of leave a room, or just turn off the faucet close the tap while you are brushing your teeth or doing the washing up.

What are you waiting for? Does Mother Nature need to give you a personal wake up call? picking up the world's call? The whole Earth wants needs your to help it to saving it his life.  because the planet Earth will only take care of us if we take care of it.