Vivianna
I'm fed up Hi everybody, I want to say that I'm really fed up. How you know I'm looking for a job and last week I had some job interviews but nothing was good. It seems they are looking for a work position but when they speak with you they tell that are looking for a different work position. I'm going to work in America... yes, I'm thinking about it.

I'm fFed uUp

Hi everybody, I want to say that I'm really fed up. How you know I'm looking for a job, and last week I had some job interviews, but nothing went wellwas good. It seems they are looking forto fill a work position but when they speak with you they tellsay that are looking forthey want to fill a different work position. I'm going to work in America... yes, I'm thinking about it. [Va bene, ma si sa che il passaporto europeo non è valido per lavorare negli Stati Uniti. E perché pensi che le aziende funzionino nel modo diverso qua? In ogni caso, ti auguro buona fortuna.]

I'm Fed Up

Hi everybody! I want to say that I'm really fed up. How Why? You know (that) I'm looking for a job and last week, I had some job interviews but nothing was good came of it. It seems (as though) they are looking for a work to fill a position,* but when they speak with you, they tell you that are looking for to fill a different (work) position. I'm going to work in America... yes, I'm thinking about it.

Or: "It seems as though they have a vacancy, but...they are looking to fill a different position."

If I were to rework the last sentence, I would rephrase it as:

<em>"They make it sound as though they have a vacancy, but when you come in to interview, they tell you that they are looking to fill a different position."</em>