Tian
[please help me correct] I don't like business trips I've been worked 2 years. Usually I don't have much chances to go on business trips. However, recently, I was arranged a new piece of work, which requires me to go on business trips a lot. I'm a person who likes to schedule everything. When I get back from work, I read, go to the concert or study languages, etc.-- I always have my own plans in part time. But business trips messed all these up. I have to spend a lot of time on the road, and work more at night. My part time arrangements are spoiled. My boss told me it was a good opportunity to enhance my working capacities with these business trips--which is also true--but I'm still a little unhappy with the sacrifice I have to make to my hobbies. After all, I don't look myself as a workaholic.

[please help me correct] I don't like business trips

I've been working 2 years. Usually I don't have many chances to go on business trips. However, I was recently given a new assigment that requires me to go on business trips a lot. I'm a person who likes to schedule everything. When I get back from work, I read, go to a concert or study languages, etc. I always have my own plans in my spare time, but business trips messed all this up. I have to spend a lot of time on the road, and work more at night. My spare time arrangements are spoiled.

My boss told me these business trips are a good opportunity to enhance my working capacities --which is also true--but I'm still a little unhappy with the sacrifice I have to make to my hobbies. After all, I don't look myself as a workaholic.

Great job

Notes: I changed "the concert" to "a concert" because (I assume) you do not always go to a specific concert. "The" implies that you go to one type of concert. "A" means their are different ones you go to.