KEISUKE
I talk about magic of my hobby. Magic is fun. That's all. Thank for reading my topic. See you!!(^_^)ノ-- .......sorry that joke.. Magic is very interesting. What's interesting? For example,we watched very amazing performance and think that it use very very powerful trick. Not necessarily. Almost all of gimmicks is very simple. If we know the magic trick, we disappointed by it. I have been disappointed it many times,too. But,I learn from the experience. People is easy to deceive. Almost of people is not notice. This is very interesting. Finally,Have you ever been deceived? YES?NO? You just might don't notice it. Thank you reading this topic!

I talk about my hobby: magic of .

Magic is fun.

That's all.
Thanks for reading my topic. See you!!(^_^)ノ--

.......sorry that was a joke..

Magic is very interesting.
What's interesting about it?

For example,we watched a very amazing performance and we think that it uses a very very powerful trick.

[Do you want to be in the past or the present?: you wrote "watched" and "think"...You could say "we thought that it used..."]

Not necessarily.

Almost all of gimmicks is are very simple. [subject verb agreement]
If we knew the magic trick, we would be disappointed by it. [must have verb before adjective]

I have been disappointed by it many times,too. [you wrote it correctly in the sentence above!]
But I learn from the experience.

People is are easy to deceive. [people = always plural]
Almost of people is not notice.

--> you could say "Almost no one notices." or "Most people don't notice" or "Hardly anyone notices."

This is very interesting.

Finally, have you ever been deceived?

YES?NO?
You just might don't notice it.

-->"Maybe you just didn't notice." this sentence should be in the past, since you asked "have you ever been..."

Thank you for reading this topic! [you wrote it correctly at the top!]

I talk about magic of my hobby.

Magic is fun.

That's all.
Thank for reading my topic. See you!!(^_^)ノ--

.......sorry that was a joke..

Magic is very interesting.
What's interesting about it?

For example, we watched a very amazing performance and think thought that it use was a very very powerful trick.

Not necessarily.

Almost all of the gimmicks is are very simple.
If we know how the magic trick is done, we are disappointed by it.

I have been disappointed it in this way many times,too.
But, I learned from the experience.

People is are easy to deceive.
Almost of all people is not don't notice the gimmick.

This is very interesting.

Finally How about you? Have you ever been deceived?

YES? NO?
You just might have been but don't didn't notice it.

Thank you reading this topic!

**Very good writing overall. Take note of the places where the wrong tense was used. Intersting topic too!