Như
A new friend In your life, i'm sure you will always have a new friend. Whenever you like, you will have a new friend. Is it too easy? That means it depends on you. If you are gentle, polite and honest, you will make friend easily in every situation. You just smile and say "hello". But it's not enough. That is only the beginning. You need to introduce yourself and know a liitle information about them. It's essential to remember your new friend's name. You need to know their specific characteristics what you will think of him or her. It's just a new acquaintance if you stop in here. It's so bad You should maintain contacts by some appointments or phones, messages,...whatever you can do? It's depended on the way how do you feel? But I'm sure that a new friend will make your life happier, more varied and more colourful.What do you think about that?
1

A New Friend

In (your) life, I'm sure you can (will) always find / make (have) a new friend.
Whenever you like, you could (will) have a new friend. Is it too easy? That really (means it) depends on yourself and your attitude. (you.) If you are gentle, polite and honest, you will usually make friends easily. (in every situation.) You can just smile and say "hello". But it's not enoughThat is only the beginningYou need to introduce yourself and know a little more (liitle information) about the potential new friend. (them.) It's essential to remember their (your new friend's) name. You need to know their specific characteristics and form an opinion (what you will think) of him or her. If it doesn't lead to an out-and-out friendship, then it could be seen as (It's) just a new acquaintance. (if you stop in here. It's so bad)
To nurture a new friendship, you should maintain regular contact(s) through meetings, phone calls and leaving messages. (by some appointments or phones, messages,...whatever you can do?) 
Gaining a new friend (Itvery much depends (It's depended)on (the way) how (do) you feel!  (?)
(But) I'm sure,however, that a new friend would (willenrichen (make) your life and make it (happier,) more varied and (more) colourful.What do you think about that?

Nice article. It was constructed well and I enjoyed reading it; have suggested a few other phrases you could add. 

1

A new friend

In your life, I'm sure you will always have a new friend.
Whenever you like, you will have a new friend/ You can get a new friend whenever you want. Is it too easy? That means It depends on you. If you are gentle, polite and honest, you will make friends easily in every situation. You just smile and say "hello". But it's not enough. That is only the beginning. You need to introduce yourself and know find out a little information about them. It's essential to remember your new friend's name. You need to know their specific characteristics what you will think of him or her. ??? It's just a new acquaintance if you stop there in here. It's so bad 

You should maintain contacts by some appointments or by phoning or messaging phones, messages,...whatever you can do. 
It's depended It depends on the way how do you feel. 
But I'm sure that a new friend will make your life happier, more varied and more colourful.What do you think about that?

<em>Sounds quite likely :-)</em>