Mario Guerrero
I need your council I've been in some courses to learn english, in the school and outside the school. And they're help me a lot, that's the reason why I can write without much problems (even that I need to learn so much vocabulary). So, native people, which theme do you think are more important for stay with tranquility in USA and England. For example, for have fluid conversations, for see movies and series of TV, giving directions, filrt (lol), buy everything, etc. I ask you this because I don't wanna go to another curse, by reason I get bored so much in those kind of courses,

I need your council advice.

I've been in attended some english courses to learn english, in at the school and outside the school. And they're have helped me a lot, that's the reason why I can write without much many problems (even that I stil need to learn so much vocabulary).
So, native people, which theme do you think are is more most important for stay with tranquility(?) in USA and England.
For example, for to have fluid conversations, for  to see movies and series of on TV, giving directions, filrt flirt (lol), buy everything stuff, etc.

I ask you this because I don't wanna go to another curse course, by reason the reason for that is I get easily very bored so much in with those kind of courses,.

<em></em>

I Need Your Advice

I've learned English in some courses, in the school and outside the school, and they've helped me a lot. That's the reason why I can write without much problem (even thought I need to learn so much vocabulary).
So, native people, which theme what do you think is more important ?to practice? to be with tranquil in the USA and England.
For example, to have fluid conversations, to see movies and series on TV, give directions, filrt (lol), buy everything, etc.

I ask you this because I don't wanna go to another curse, because I get bored so much in those kind of courses.

Good job, Mario.

--Ravi.

I need your council/ advice

I've been in to some courses to learn English, in the school and outside the school. And they're they help me a lot, that's the reason which is why I can write without much many problems (even that though I need to learn so much/ a lot more vocabulary).
So, native people, which theme way do you think are is more important for to stay with tranquility in ??? USA and England.
For example, for to have fluid conversations, for see movies and series of TV, giving give directions, flirt (lol), buy everything things etc.

I ask you this because I don't wanna go to another course, by reason since I get bored so much in those kind of courses.

I suggest you read articles on the BBC, practice your writing on italki, watch English videos on youtube, and see if you can do some speaking exchanges on italki, or see if you can find English tourists in your areas and talk to them. ¡Suerte!