alireza073
Someone please HELP ME with errors in my text... MANY THANKS " Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A student must like a teacher in order to learn from the teacher. Beside our talents and potentials, many other things come together so that we can learn. Lack of even one of those things absolutely affects the quality of learning. Having a good and nice teacher is of course one them. As other examples, the environment that we educate, books that we read and paintings on the walls are also affecting on our learning. First place that we start learning things, is home. We learn from our parents which we love. Learning from people we like or love, stays with us as we grow up. For example when we were kids active and fun classes were our favorites and we couldn’t wait for them to start and now in college we are still attracted to that kind of classes. For example, a colorful book with nice picture will get much more attention than a book only filled with words by kids. That is why books written and published for them are beautiful. Because if books which written for kids were boring, it wouldn’t be any attraction for kids to read and learn from those books. All of examples that mentioned, can be reasons for the fact that if we enjoy or like something, we willingly pay attention to it and paying attention to something that can be learnt from, will result in learning those things while enjoying the moments. And teachers are not exceptions. If we like a teacher, we pay more attention to him and what he says and this leads to a better learning. "