Kewin
Summary of Charles Dickens's Novel "A Tale of Two Cities" 3/3 Thanks to connections, he manages to get into Charles’s cell. He drugs him, changes clothes with him and gets him out of the prison to the appartment where the Manette live. Carton despising his present way of life has decided to sacrifice. We know that Carton and Darney are very alike and the trick works: nobody realises that it is not Charles of Evremonde. To avoid suspicion, the family leaves Paris in two groups: Dr Manette, Lucie, Charles, their child, Mr Lorry and, later, Miss Pross and a good fellow, Jerry Cruncher, who helped them a couple of times. Charles, still being stone as they cross the checkpoint to leave Paris, carries Carton's identification papers with him. The last scene of action involves Miss Pross, in the empty flat, and Mme Defarge, who has come for a last insincere visit before to charge the Manettes. Miss Pross makes out Lucie is still in the flat by closing her door and not allowing the hatred woman to come in. As Mme Defarge only speaks French and Miss Pross only speaks English, this gives a very interesting dialogue in which both women say one other what they really think but nobody understands the words that are pronounced and only body language can give clues. A struggle begins and Mme Defarge’s pistol kills her. The novel ends with the sacrificial execution of Sidney Carton along with 51 others that day.

Summary of Charles Dickens's Novel "A Tale of Two Cities" 3/3

Thanks to his connections, he manages to get into Charles’s cell. He drugs him, changes clothes with him and gets him out of the prison, to the appartment where the Manette lives. Carton, despising his present way of life, has decided to sacrifice (what? direct object required). We know that Carton and Darney are very alike, and the trick works: nobody realises that it is not Charles of Evremonde.
To avoid suspicion, the family leaves Paris in two groups: Dr Manette, Lucie, Charles, their child, Mr Lorry and, later, Miss Pross and a good fellow, Jerry Cruncher, who helped them a couple of times. Charles, still being stone ??? as they cross the checkpoint to leave Paris, carries Carton's identification papers with him. The last scene of action involves Miss Pross, in the empty flat, and Mme Defarge, who has come for a one last insincere visit before to charging the Manettes. Miss Pross makes out (this usually means to kiss, let's try <em>"Miss pross determines that Lucie..." </em>unless you mean that she is assuring that Lucie is still in the flat?)  Lucie is still in the flat by closing her door and not allowing the hatred woman to come in. As Mme Defarge only speaks French and Miss Pross only speaks English, this gives which creates a very interesting dialogue, in which both women say one other what they really think but nobody neither understands the other, the words that are pronounced and so they have only body language can to give them clues. A struggle begins and Mme Defarge’s pistol kills her (pistols don't kill people on their own. Either Mme Defarge is shot by someone with her own pistol, or she shoots someone else. Qui est mort ?). The novel ends with the sacrificial execution of Sidney Carton along with 51 others that day.